Fwd: [WHATNOWDEBATE] Fw: June Issue
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bill Pitsker
Date: Friday, June 1, 2012
Subject: [WHATNOWDEBATE] Fw: June Issue
To: Bill Pitsker <pitsblot@...>
Cc: WHATNOWDEBATE@yahoogroups.comIt is my strong opinion that this man has something very important to say. I believe that he is exposing a deception, so heinous, that most folks dismiss the issue, as if it were just not there. The denial begins with the dismissing of it as a "conspiracy theory." If one goes to the trouble to follow the influence down to the grass roots, one will find that it is not "theory" at all, rather fact, and indeed conspiracy. The influence of UN Agenda 21 can be found in local governments all over the US.Please do read.Email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser.
In this month's issue:
Agenda 21: Conspiracy Theory or Threat
The battle over Agenda 21 is raging across the nation. City and County Councils have become war zones as citizens question the origins of development plans and planners deny any international connections to the UN’s Agenda 21. What is the truth? Since I helped start this war, I believe it is up to me to help with the answers.
The standard points made by those who deny any Agenda 21 connection is that:
- Local planning is a local idea.
- Agenda 21 is a non-binding resolution not a treaty, carries no legal authority from which any nation is bound to act. It has no teeth.
- The UN has no enforcement capability.
- There are no “Blue-Helmeted” UN troops at City Hall.
- Planners are simply honest professionals trying to do their job, and all these protests are wasting their valuable time.
- The main concern of Agenda 21 is that man is fouling the environment and using up resources for future generations and we just need a sensible plan to preserve and protect the earth. What is so bad about that?
- There is no hidden agenda.
- “I’ve read Agenda 21 and I can find no threatening language that says it is a global plot. What are you so afraid of?”
- And of course, the most often heard response – “Agenda 21, what’s that?”
Well, first I have a few questions of my own that I would love to have answered.
Will one of these “innocent” promoters of the “Agenda 21 is meaningless” party line, please answer the following:
- If it all means nothing, why does the UN spend millions of dollars to hold massive international meetings in which hundreds of leaders, potentates and high priests attend, along with thousands of non-governmental organizations of every description, plus the international news media, which reports every action in breathless anticipation of its impact on the world?
- It if all means nothing, why do those same NGO representatives (which are all officially sanctioned by the UN in order to participate) spend months (sometimes years) debating, discussing, compiling, and drafting policy documents?
- If it all means nothing, why do leaders representing nearly every nation in the world attend and, with great fanfare, sign these policy documents?
Really? Then why? Why the waste of money, time, and human energy? Could it be that the only purpose is to simply give diplomats, bureaucrats, and NGOs a feeling of purpose in their meaningless lives, or perhaps a chance to branch out of their lonely apartments? Or could it really be that these meetings and the documents they produce are exactly as we say they are – a blueprint for policy, rules, regulations, perhaps even global governance that will affect the lives, fortunes, property and futures of every person on earth? Which is it? You can’t have it both ways...
[Click here to read the rest]
Is Fast and Furious the Next Watergate?
When suspects in a crime are interrogated, they often develop memory loss. When the crime is running guns to drug cartels on both sides of the border, the crime involves the murder of a U.S. Border Patrol officer, Brian Terry, Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent, Jaime Zapata, and countless Mexican citizens.
Katie Pavlich has written an extraordinary expose, “Fast and Furious: Barack Obama’s Bloodiest Scandal and its Shameless Cover-Up” (Regnery Publishing). Pavlich, a reporter with extensive contacts within the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms, and Explosives (ATF) has meticulously documented a story that should result in contempt of Congress action against Attorney General Eric Holder and possibly Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security, Janet Napolitano as well.
It is an appalling story of arrogance, stupidity, and the intimidation of ATF agents who dared to question and expose the operation. It is a story of deception at the highest levels of our government. Both Holder and Napolitano exhibited memory lapses before a congressional committee. Both knew about a federal government authorized gun-running operation to Mexico called “Fast and Furious...
[Click here to read the rest]
Questions or comments? Email us at: admin@...You are receiving this email because you opted in at deweesereport.com, or by mail.
Unsubscribe pitsblot@... from this list | Forward to a friend | Update your profile
Our mailing address is:American Policy Center70 Main Street, Suite 23Warrenton, VA 20186
Add us to your address book
Copyright (C) 2012 American Policy Center All rights reserved.