Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Re: Alien abductions

    Message 1 of 1146 , Mar 1, 2012
      I don't completely disagree. Without independent lines of evidence, it seems far less likely. Since you believe there are independent lines of evidence (namely, that UFO sightings are that evidence), it's not surprising that you'd take that view and not unreasonable.

      Back to abductions, though. There are other possibilities that would not make them dream-like experiences. One is that something is being done to these people, but by other people. And I don't mean something like a brutal rape leading to some sort of constructed memory. I mean something along the lines of, say, a government agency or a private group running experiments. And while I'm just offering this as a possibility -- one I don't believe -- it seems it would have more independent evidence backing it. After all, I think everyone would agree that governments and even private groups have carried out what we would consider unethical experiments.

      Message 1146 of 1146 , May 10, 2016
        On Tue, 10 May 2016 15:51:12 -0400
        "Bruce Majors majors.bruce@... [LeftLibertarian2]"
        <LeftLibertarian2@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/05/libertarian-election-clinton-trump/481719/

        "Is This the Libertarian Party's Moment?"

        best joke of the whole fucking jew-kkkristian 'era'.