Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Re: A sad but humorous Tweet.....

  • Bruce Majors
    Message 1 of 143 , Nov 1, 2011
      actually James, you and the Mikes are probably too dumb to establish your own names without looking at your ID

      On Mon, Oct 31, 2011 at 5:44 PM, James <jeo1@...> wrote:

      It's already established that you are an illiterate when it comes to the Constitution and you do not believe in property rights.

      So it is Muslims that are inherently bad, or is it their gov'ts? I agree with the latter, so do most here I imagine as we are anti state, but unlike you we don't focus on the religion of what most people under that state are.

      So pretty much everyone here is an idiot except you?

      Message 143 of 143 , Nov 2, 2011
        You know I see now you three were right

        Geller had to be a liar.  She probably even hacked into the wnd website and posted a fabricated quote from the hotel executive claiming he had been threatened, besides being the one who called in the threat in the first place.

        It's the most likely and simplest explanation.

        She is a Jew after all, and besides the hooves and the smell and the poisoning wells and eating babies, they are all liars.  Just like our heroes at Occupy rallies say.