"The End of Loser Liberalism: Making Markets Progressive"

  • Jesse Walker
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 30, 2011
      More left-libertarian gestures -- sometimes no more than a gesture,
      sometimes real substance -- from Dean Baker:

      http://www.cepr.net/index.php/publications/books/the-end-of-loser-liberalism
    • Thomas J. Webb
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 2, 2011
        Just finished reading it. Thanks for sharing. I would love if more liberals actually adopted the talking points he laid out. His solutions certainly aren't libertarian in many cases, but he does a good job of smashing some mainstream mythology. I would've liked it more if he also talked about how zoning laws and occupational licensing harm the poor...

        -Thomas