Re: Not an attempt to restart the dead police/prison thread

  • jeff_riggenbach
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 31, 2011
      I haven't read the paper, of course - I systematically refuse to read anything anyone points to on the anarchist bookshelf - but I expect it seems unconvincing. And remember, if we fail to convince mentally retarded statists of the validity of our views, we will never achieve a free society and our lives will have been utterly wasted.

      Helpfully,

      JR