Florida Judge Denies Free Speech to FIJA!!!

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2011
      I urge you to watch this video which is also presently within the FIJA link/website below, and to read the link.
      FIJA Florida Judge Is Violating The First Amendment
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jh1j4ncOwqI&feature=player_embedded
      We must be get active and do something or else we may have the pleasure of witnessing a full-fledged police state.  Hello fellow Libertarians, I live in the Houston/Galveston area of Texas, USA and I am interested in finding Traditional Libertarian individuals near me to at least friend and hopefully work towards actively supporting Libertarian causes in the area.  Here I am on Facebook.  http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1521722378  Agent Provocateurs and spammers not welcome!  :)
      Mark

      http://fija.org/

      Florida Judge Denies Free Speech to FIJA

      During the past year, the Fully Informed Jury Association (FIJA) has conducted a peaceful, orderly educational campaign across the State of Florida. Thousands of educational brochures have been distributed peacefully to thousands of individuals. Many people have learned of their traditional authority as a juror for the first time.

      Recent unlawful orders issued by Florida State Judge Belvin Perry of Orlando show the ignorance of some judges on points of law, and on the legality of actions. This ignorance makes it doubly necessary that informed jurors are present. Informed jurors protect harmless, innocent, law-abiding people from the improper and often vicious prosecutions allowed by government judges—including judges who do not understand the law.

      FIJA questions the order issued by Judge Perry. FIJA is insisting that the Governor and Attorney General examine the order for its lawfulness, especially in light of an opinion issued less than a year earlier by another Florida State Judge.

      If judges can issue unlawful orders with impunity, then what recourse is left open to innocent, peaceful people who seek the protection of the courts? If government officials allow judges to issue unlawful orders, and law enforcers are allowed to initiate harm against people who are not in compliance with these unlawful orders, what protection is left for peaceful, harmless people?

      In response to the order issued by Judge Perry, FIJA has issued the following flyer that we ask that you print and distribute in Florida and throughout the rest of the country. You can download the flyer by clicking here.

      994

      Tue Mar 1, 2011 9:39 am

      "Mark" <gawwwrrsh@...>
      gawwwrrsh