Fox news

  • Joshua Katz
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2010
      In this link, I venture into the world of right-libertarianism. I
      will say this - interviews are hard, even with a friendly host. I
      have to admire people who can do it well. I couldn't drive the
      conversation at all, and it's just hard to think. It's the first time
      I've done this, but I thought it would be good practice before the LP
      convention, where I'm on a panel run by Take Back the LP.
      Unfortunately, I couldn't get into any left-libertarianism.

      http://freedomwatchonfox.com/

      Episode 89