Hate Minute or something like that/was Re: [LeftLibertarian2] Re: LeftLibertarian2] Left/Right/Misc.

    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 1, 2010
      Yes, "corrected." It's amazing how an error like that can still allow someone to understand my meaning... One would've thought any error would lead to complete incomprehension given the way some people react.

      I remember, regarding the Orwell thing, I'd misremembered it too. I thought, IIRC, it was the "Hate Minute" -- which it should've been. Only Orwell didn't have me around to make suggestions... :)

      Message 33 of 33 , Mar 1, 2010