Part 1 Fwd: Message not approved: LeftLibertarian2

  • Brad Spangler
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2007
      Bwa-ha-ha-ha!

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: J. Neil Schulman <jneil@...>
      Date: Mar 14, 2007 12:05 AM
      Subject: Message not approved: LeftLibertarian2
      To: Brad Spangler <brad_spangler@...>

      Brad,

      I am not publishing on this list any reference to Kevin Carson's list
      which attempts to appropriate the name "Movement of the Libertarian
      Left" which is an organization founded by SEK3, whose executor I am,
      as well as being a founding MLL member.

      Carson is using a typical Leninist tactic of attempting to grab
      control of an organization and turn it toward his own purposes. This
      is what happened to SDS back in the 60's, when it turned away from a
      big tent anti-Vietnam-War organization into a
      Marxist-Leninist-Trotskyist-run group. Kevin Carson is not a
      left-libertarian because he isn't a libertarian. He's a mutualist
      (collectivist) anarchist who has referred to Ludwig von Mises as a
      "vulgar libertarian."

      Neil