Objectivist Dating

  • Jesse Walker
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
    • il-young son
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
        errrr... is this for real? are these people serious??

        2008/12/1 Jesse Walker <jwalkernot@...>:
        > http://www.reason.com/blog/show/130329.html

      • Roderick Long
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
          You have no idea how serious a Randian can be.

          errrr... is this for real?  are these people serious??

          2008/12/1 Jesse Walker <jwalkernot@...>:
          > http://www.reason.com/blog/show/130329.html

          <*> Your email settings:
          Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
          (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
          mailto:LeftLibertarian2-digest@yahoogroups.com
          mailto:LeftLibertarian2-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        • Dan Ust
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2008
            Even in my "hardcore" Randian* days, I never dated along those lines.  I generally looked and still look for two or maybe three traits -- which do not center on ideology.

            *  Well, I reckon I was never material for ARI or anything like that, but I participated in a few Objectivist clubs on and off campus.