MY vote for Prez

  • terry12622000
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2007
      I've decided folks I will be taking the advice of the Guns and Dope
      Party and write my own name in as president of the United States Of
      America, which makes sense here in Tennessee because I could never get
      either my mom or dad to go up to the court house 25 days before the
      election to place their name on a write in
      list.
      Now I have also decided to give montery contibutions to a LP
      hopeful, with the hope she beats the pants off the guys by gaining the
      LP nominations and helping to make the LP platform an actual
      libertarian platform again, that person is Christine Smith, i'm not
      going to vote for her but I want to help her get the LP
      nomination.

      By the way it is not a requirement of the G and D party to use
      dope or own guns which is a good thing because i've not use the
      unoffical dope since somewhere around the late 70s but I probably would
      be safe anyway since I play around with guns sometimes but neither have
      I offically joined the Guns and Dope Party.
    • terry12622000
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 10, 2007
        Well after reading her latest I am glad I held off sending Ms Smith a
        check, I've already spent this year around 100 dollars on the LP
        presidential campign, what a waste of money, I should have sent the
        money to FEE, the Institute of Justice, FIJA, Good Will or something
        else more productive.--- In