Re: Cannot connect to DM1612F

  • danielwchin
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 4:54 PM
      Thanks to everyone who responded!

      Nathan (a service tech) got me connected with RS-232. Gordon Moore gave me a call and through screen sharing, he and Bob (the hotshot engineer) got me up and running with USB.

      Since that phone call had me working on my desktop, I was able to duplicate what they did there on my laptop and get it operational.

      A big thanks to Lectrosonics for outstanding support.

      Daniel Chin