RE: [LecNet2] Re: Cannot connect to DM1612F

  • Gordon Moore
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2 4:41 PM

      Hi Rene,  I called Daniel and he is up and running!

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 2 4:54 PM
        Thanks to everyone who responded!

        Nathan (a service tech) got me connected with RS-232. Gordon Moore gave me a call and through screen sharing, he and Bob (the hotshot engineer) got me up and running with USB.

        Since that phone call had me working on my desktop, I was able to duplicate what they did there on my laptop and get it operational.

        A big thanks to Lectrosonics for outstanding support.

        Daniel Chin