LecNet2 Net Server

  • fufu4578
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
      Hello, Has any used the LecNet2 Net server app?
      Is there a way, other than adding to Start-up, to add the app as a service that auto-starts on boot up? Is there a way of hiding or minimizing to tray this application?
      What I do not want is anyone play with this app once launched.
      Thanks
    • Bob Cunnings
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 19, 2009
        No, the server app is not written as a Windows Service - it's just an
        ordinary app. Unfortunately, I never got around to making it a "tray"
        app either. Up to this point I've assumed that it would it be run on a
        dedicated PC with restricted logon, located in the equipment rack. What
        is the setup there?

        Bob Cunnings
        Lectrosonics, Inc.