Re: ballroom combining systems

  • Steve Roth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 30 8:14 PM
      --- In LecNet2@yahoogroups.com, "s_burge5876" <burges@...> wrote:

      > How many wireless mics do you have? In my combined room systems each
      > room has its' own microphones and they work in together when combined.
      >
      > A system like this has three wireless mics.
      > Room A
      > Room B
      > Room C
      > Rooms A and B
      > Rooms B and C
      > Rooms A, B and C
      >
      > Is this what you are trying to do?

      No, but this is an interesting way of handling it. Unfortunately,
      there are 6 rooms involved, with a hallway between which must be
      considered as room #7 for special events. 4 rooms adjoin (in a row) on
      one side of the hall, and 2 on the other side. SOMETIMES, combining is
      desired across the hall. The FSR-type of 'map-panel' with switches is
      almost the only way to make the selection process easy to understand
      for the user. I was actually thinking of parking a computer in the
      rack and teaching the client how to actually control the DSP right in
      the software. The client wishes to take any combination of the 4
      wireless mics into any room they desire at any time to boot !