SR dual receiver in my HDX900

  • wangletv
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 18 1:39 AM
      any solutions found yet for the "only one channel" issues when using
      the new SR receiver in the drop-slot of the panasonic HDX900 camera?
    • brucejones87124
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 18 8:38 AM
        There was a lot of discussion at the NAB show in the last day or two
        regarding the second audio channel in the camera slot. It appears that
        Sony is under a fair amount of pressure to enable channel 2, but no
        decision has been made as far as we know.

        We have come up with a work around using an external jack that
        protrudes out one side of the top panel of the SR receiver, allowing
        external cables to connect both audio channels to the external inputs
        on the camera. It is not very pretty, but it works fine.

        It would be best to post wireless questions on the other discussion
        group, since this one is focused more on installed sound system equipment.

        The Lectro Wireless group is on the left on this page:

        http://www.lectrosonics.com/service/list.htm

        Best regards,
        Bruce Jones

        --- In LecNet2@yahoogroups.com, "wangletv" <bm@...> wrote:

        > any solutions found yet for the "only one channel" issues when using
        > the new SR receiver in the drop-slot of the panasonic HDX900 camera?

      • Brian Miller / Wide Angle T.V.
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 18 1:08 PM
          thanks for getting back to me...i have the panasonic HDX900, do you know if they or you guys are working on a more graceful solution for that camera?

          bm

          Brian Miller / Wide Angle T.V.
          (206) 954-2567
          www.wideangletv.com