installation & Maintenance

  • Mark Kelliher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
      I've just taken over the maintenance and operations of our Church
      sound system. We have a LecNet 2 digital mixer. Is there a help
      location that will explain what levels/filters/delays to use for the
      different pages or procedures for regenerative feedback elimination.
      (how many mics are on during the set up. do you need to mute the
      unused channels etc. I have copied the "master" file and reload it
      after playing with my master 2 file. I know there is a better way than
      trial and error
      Thanks Mark
    • Howard Kaufman
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2007
        Hi Mark,

        I think the best way to proceed might be with a one-on-one phone conversation.  If you like I can call you, or feel free to give me a call at:

        (516) 557-5213

        Regards,

        Howard Kaufman
        Technical Representative