MASK IN LEATHER, PUPPETS, PINOCCHIO AND SCULPTURES IN WOOD

  • De Marchi
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2001
      MASK IN LEATHER, PUPPETS, PINOCCHIO AND SCULPTURES IN WOOD

      Hi, I'm webmaster of De Marchi's web site ... where you can find a lot informations and documents about the masks of Commedia dell'Arte, Legend, Elves, Jester and minstrels, Protector spirits,
      Animal-Man, Bacchus and Bacchanalia, Contemporary Images. There are also a galleries
      about Pinocchio and puppets in wood some sculputers of the italian sculptor
      Luciano De Marchi.

      De Marchi brothers are maskmakers, puppetmasters and sculptors.
      They are available to expose their works in art galleries and exhibitions, anywhere
      in the world. Please, visit our web pages and send comments!