Re: Fwd: [Leathercrafters101] Leatherworking

  • T. L. Wagoner
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1 7:15 AM
      same here i own a custom leather shop and this has nothing to do with what i make cept some of our bondage accessories but other than that this forum is crap i never see anything about leather here.

      "Harry Edwards - TRI Group Inv." <trigrouppi@...> wrote:
      I mirror the attached. I am solely interested in leather working and not sex solicitations. Is there anyone monitoring the group. If so "kick the creeps off" and stick with the topic. Any more and I'm out of here.

      Note: forwarded message attached.

      Harry M. Edwards
      TRI Group Investigations
      CA Lic. PI 16800
      Tel. (661)373-5727
      (661)252-5727
      trigrouppi@yahoo. com
      http://trigroup. com
      Offices:Santa Clarita, CA
      Pasadena, CA
      Retired Police Sergeant
      Member: NAIS
      Affiliates:
      Imaging Investigations
      HypnoSearch
      Imaging National Group
      The Turtle Ranch
      To: Leathercrafters101@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Mark Warren" <okram269@...>
      Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 22:14:28 -0000
      Subject: [Leathercrafters101] Leatherworking

      Now I joined this group because I am a Leatherworker. .... Does anyone
      on here actually discuss Leatherwork ? Or should I just let it be and
      go elsewhere... .......