masks

  • wyrdwitch@starpower.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2000
      Greetings:

      I just joined this group last night, and took a little while to
      read through the old messages. Wow--some periods of drought, no?
      I've been working with leather for just a few months, and am trying
      to soak up everything I can. I have a question for Paula, who
      mentioned masks waaaaay back in September of '99. You out there,
      Paula?

      de Maigne