Lifetime FREE listing of your Handicraft Products.

  • handicraftdir
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2006
      Dear Members,

      Lifetime FREE listing of your Handicraft Products.

      With support of various Handicraft Associations, we were able to
      categorize the diversified range of handicrafts according to their
      makes.

      www.HandiCraftDirectory.com is now officially open.

      We humbly invite you to register all your products with us for
      effective marketing of your products and kindly contribute to yours
      and handicrafts industry's development.

      Help us to build largest directory of Hand Crafted products.

      Regards,
      Team, www.HandiCraftDirectory.com