Question about shipping leather hides

  • bidhigher2004
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2006
      I just picked up about 100 or so leather hides from a company that
      made handbags and belts for some designer brands. I am going to sell
      it on ebay and I wanted to know if I can fold it to ship it or does it
      have to stay rolled up like it is. The skins are all about 20 square
      feet 2 to 4 oz. Any help would be appreciated. please post any
      My ebay ID is bidhigher2003 if you care to check out some of the
      leather stuff.
    • Gigi Louis
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 13, 2006
        I've been buying leather hides on Ebay and they've all been shipped folded.
        I'll definitely check out your auctions. Gigi

        Gigi Louis
        Stick Man Productions
        sewingbunny@...

          I just picked up about 100 or so leather hides from a company that
          made handbags and belts for some designer brands.  I am going to sell
          it on ebay and I wanted to know if I can fold it to ship it or does it
          have to stay rolled up like it is.  The skins are all about 20 square
          feet 2 to 4 oz.  Any help would be appreciated.  please post any
          My ebay ID is bidhigher2003 if you care to check out some of the
          leather stuff.

          William Vaughn
          Fairburn, Georgia
          Member iilg.org