.5mm Round Lae?

  • DsrtNghtCr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
      Hi there!

      I was wondering if anyone knew a supplier for .5 mm round Natural colored
      lace. It seems that tandy doesn't carry it anymore, and I'm really in
      desperate need of it...

      Thank you!

      Heather M.
      http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/7594/dsrtnghtcr.html
    • Brice & Michael Walk
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
        try kevin @ springield leather co.

        SpfldLeathr@... or 1-800-668-8518

        brice

        " a good way to judge people is by observing how they treat those that
        can do them absolutely no good"
      • Charles
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 6, 2000
          CLPW Leather and Leathercraft Supplies, has 8 rolls of black round .5mm
          lace, in stock and on sale for $15.00 each. They aren't in the online
          catalog, yet.

          We're searching for a vendor for the natural .5 mm lace. If you have any
          questions, feel free to call us Monday through Saturday Toll Free
          877-728-5551

          Our website is located at http://www.ShopForLeather.com

          Thanks,

          Lisa