Re: need help finding....

  • Sarah
    Message 1 of 8 , May 3, 2004
      Thank You Robin. I tried that search for fuax leather but it only
      came up with a lamp shade made out of it....thanks anyways hehe...
    • SagenRowdyacres@aol.com
      Message 2 of 8 , May 3, 2004
      • SagenRowdyacres@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , May 3, 2004
        • Sarah
          Message 4 of 8 , May 4, 2004
            thank you again Robin. I appreciate the help. Ebay, and the other
            site helped. They had stuff I was looking for but not in the color I
            needed. I was looking for a vintage Red, or just red, and either a
            cream or an off white color.
          • Sarah
            Message 5 of 8 , May 4, 2004
              Actually, I did another search on www.denverfabrics.com and I found
              a red that I liked. Thanks again. I'm searching for the other color
              right now, but if I can't find a cream or an off white I'll just get
              white so that really helped and the prices are great. Thanks again!
            • SagenRowdyacres@aol.com
              Message 6 of 8 , May 4, 2004
                Glad to help.

                I spend many hours looking for fabrics!