Re: Welcome

  • Daniel E Persinger
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 6, 1999

      Message 2 of 20 , Jun 8, 1999

        Message 3 of 20 , Jun 13, 1999

          Message 4 of 20 , Jun 16, 1999

            Message 5 of 20 , Jun 25, 1999

              Message 6 of 20 , Jul 7, 1999

                Message 7 of 20 , Jul 11, 1999

                • Aylindrena@xxx.xxx
                  Message 8 of 20 , Jul 12, 1999
                    Was wondering if anyone knew of anyplace in the Philadelphia area (ok, from
                    North Jersey on down through Delaware, LOL) where I can go to buy leather
                    pieces (full/partial skins)? Since Tandy closed all their retail stores, I'm
                    at a loss, and I am one of those people who need to "touch" before I buy.
                    Usually the feel of a piece is more important than things like color to me,
                    after all, most pieces can be dyed.

                    Thanks!

                    aylin
                    aylindrena@...
                  • -annie-
                    Message 9 of 20 , Jul 13, 1999
                      Try the Leather Factory http://www.leatherfactory.com/ The site is not up
                      to date, here is a toll free # to locate a store or authorized dealer.
                      1-877-leather (532-8437) they are opening new locations and some of the old
                      Tandy stores are reopening as Leather Factory.

                      Another source (if you don't mind a day trip to New Hampshire) might be:
                      Garlin Leathers - Garlin Leathers
                      66-D River Rd.
                      Hudson, NH 03051
                      Attn: Peter Gardant
                      Excellent quality 'struck through' calf and buffalo calf. Excellent price!

                      Good Luck!

                      - annie -

                      Please visit my web site:
                      http://www.prak.com/anniesartistry

                      Message 10 of 20 , Jul 13, 1999
                        In a message dated 7/13/99 10:59:01 AM Eastern Daylight Time, annie@...
                        writes:

                        << Try the Leather Factory http://www.leatherfactory.com/ The site is not up
                        to date, here is a toll free # to locate a store or authorized dealer.
                        1-877-leather (532-8437) they are opening new locations and some of the old
                        Tandy stores are reopening as Leather Factory. >>

                        Thanks, Annie! Will definitely look into that!

                        aylin
                      • Daniel E Persinger
                        Message 11 of 20 , Jul 13, 1999
                          I have a whole list of places...but I'll have to get back with you later
                          on it.

                          Message 12 of 20 , Jul 14, 1999
                            In a message dated 7/14/99 1:53:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
                            dantheleatherman@... writes:

                            <<
                            I have a whole list of places...but I'll have to get back with you later
                            on it. >>

                            Thanks a bunch, Dan! :)

                            aylin
                          • Daniel E Persinger