New

  • Daniel E Persinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 1999
      Hi wafstet, this list is VERY new You are the first subscriber. To tell
      you the truth I didn't really expect anyone just yet. I just started to
      advertise it. My name is Dan, some call me Dan the Leather Man. I work in
      a small tourist town in Michigan. Do you have any questions concerning
      leather craft? I'll do my best to answer them. I really didn't know
      anything about starting a list when I started this one. I just jumped
      right in. I do know about leather craft though, I've been doing it
      professionally for ten years. Well to some people that's a drop in the
      bucket. Well, let me know if I can help you.

      Dan TLM

      PS- It may take me a couple of days to answer questions, depending on the
      question. I don't know everything about everything, but I've got a lot of
      connections and I'll try to find out all answers.

      or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]