TTEd / VHS Conference

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2004
      FINAL REMINDER IATEFL TTEd / VHS CONFERENCE COLOGNE, GERMANY 18-20 JUNE 2004

      (Apologies for cross-postings)

      Dear Colleagues,

      A last reminder about the joint IATEFL TTEd SIG (Teacher Trainers and Educators Special Interest Group) / VHS Koln conference to be held in Cologne, Germany from 18-20 June.

      The theme of the conference is 'Cultures and Contexts', and we will be exploring the topic of culture(s) in Teacher Education. The conference will be of interest not just to teacher trainers and educators, but also to EFL teachers. The plenary speakers are Adrian Holliday (Friday), Prof. Hans Eberhard Piepho (Saturday), and Robert Gibson (Sunday).

      We have an excellent line up of speakers - the full programme, speaker abstracts and further information can be found on the TTEd website at http://www.ihes.com/ttsig/index2.asp

      Remember that you can also register online via the website - or register via fax/post - but hurry!

      Please contact the conference organisers (see below) if you need any more information, and we hope to see you in Cologne shortly!

      Best regards,
      Nicky Hockly nickyhockly@...
      Beate Bluggel beate.Blueggel@...

      Conference Organisers