Fw: [IATEFL-PAL] IATEFL TTEd conference in Germany, June

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2004
      REGISTRATION FOR IATEFL TTEd / VHS CONFERENCE COLOGNE, GERMANY 18-20 JUNE
      2004

      Dear Colleagues,

      We'd like to remind you about the joint IATEFL TTEd SIG (Teacher Trainers
      and Educators Special Interest Group) / VHS Köln conference to be held in
      Cologne, Germany from 18-20 June.

      The theme of the conference is 'Cultures and Contexts', and we will be
      exploring the topic of culture(s) in Teacher Education. The plenary speakers
      are Adrian Holliday (Friday), Prof. Hans Eberhard Piepho (Saturday), and
      Robert Gibson (Sunday).

      We have an excellent line up of speakers - the full programme, speaker
      abstracts and further information can be found on the TTEd website at
      http://www.ihes.com/ttsig/index2.asp

      Remember that you can also register online via the website - or register via
      fax/post.

      Please contact the conference organisers (see below) if you need any more
      information, and we hope to see you in Cologne next month!

      Best regards,
      Nicky Hockly nickyhockly@...
      Beate Blüggel beate.Blueggel@...
      Conference Organisers