Newsletter Articles Wanted (again!)

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 23, 2004
      Hi Everyone,

      It was great to meet some of you at the Open Forum in Liverpool last
      week, and I just wanted to say thanks to the seven (!) people who
      promised me articles for the next newsletter and to remind you that
      the deadline for copy is the second week of May.

      There is still plenty of room in the newsletter and I would be
      extremely grateful to anyone who considered writing for it - short
      or long articles, book or software reviews, presentations, project
      reports, etc.

      And if you're a publisher or producer of a relevant commercial
      product and on this list, please get in touch to discuss very
      favourable advertising rates!

      I look forward to hearing from you

      Gavin