Re: photo album of IATEFL Conference 2004

  • Sophie and Yiannis
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
      Thanks, Geoff

      I didn't manage to get to the IATEFLconference this year and your photos
      really helped me get a feel of things.

      I liked being able to have a look at some of the presenters' talks.

      Thanks
      Sophie
    • Geoff Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 21, 2004
        Dear Sophie

        on 21/4/04 2:11 pm, Sophie at yiansoph@... wrote:

        > I didn't manage to get to the IATEFLconference this year and your photos
        > really helped me get a feel of things.
        >
        > I liked being able to have a look at some of the presenters' talks.

        Thanks. Sorry you couldn't be there. I couldn't be there for very long, just
        a day and a half, but it was great as always. So many computer-related talks
        both on and off the Computer SIG track, too! Sometimes it was difficult to
        know which to choose.

        Geoff