EFL / EAP job in web based learning, Cardiff University UK

  • Tilly Harrison
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 3, 2004
      I am posting this on behalf of Shelley Tandy, Cardiff University.
      Please contact her if you are interested.

      Tilly Harrison

      The English Language Service at Cardiff University is looking to
      recruit an EFL/EAP teacher with experience in setting up web based
      learning. We are under pressure to find the right person as quickly
      as possible.

      Many thanks
      Shelley Tandy
      TandyS@...