Newsletter News

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2004
      Hi All,

      My first edition as editor of the Computer SIG newsletter has gone
      off to the printers - and you should be receiving it over the coming
      few weeks. Many thanks to all those who contributed.

      And as one edition wings its way to the printers, I now have to
      start the begging process for the next edition, which will follow in
      the wake of the Annual Conference at Liverpool.

      Any articles are welcome, but if you are going to Liverpool, perhaps
      you'd consider contributing reviews of sessions, or an article about
      the conference itself or whatever.

      I guess the short of it is - PLEASE SEND COPY FOR THE NEXT EDITION!!!

      Thanks in advance

      Gavin