RE: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Happy Christmas

  • Kazim Ar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. I hope it brings happiness
      and peace to all of us.

      Mr Kazim Ar
      Balikesir University
      English Language Instructor

      email: kazimar@...

      Cellular phone: 00 90 532 773 7571
      Home Phone : 00 90 266 714 6009
      Office Phone: 00 90 266 714 3575 (19 ext.)
      00 90 266 7149 876