Newsletter Update...

  • Gavin Dudeney
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2003
      Hi,

      Firstly I'd like to thank everyone who got in touch as a result of my
      first posting - wellwishers and contributors alike...

      Secondly, I'd like to remind people that I'm still looking for
      articles, letters, diaries, interviews, etc, and that there is still
      one month for you to get down to writing for the newsletter and
      sending it off to me. I'll be putting the newsletter together over
      the Christmas period, so please send me something if you feel like it.

      Finally, I have been in touch with several publishers and they have
      been kind enough to send me relevant materials for review. If you
      would like a freebie (personal use only!) in exchange for writing a
      review of the product, please write and let me know and I'll get it
      to you. Currently available are:

      Headway Elementary - CDROM (OUP)
      Headway Pre-Intermediate - CDROM (OUP)

      The Internet and Business English - BOOK (Summertown)

      Longman English Interactive 1 - CDROM (Pearson)
      Longman English Interactive 2 - CDROM (Pearson)
      Longman English Interactive 3 - CDROM (Pearson)
      Longman English Interactive 4 - CDROM (Pearson)
      Market Leader High Intermediate - CDROM (Pearson)
      Talking Business Intermediate - CDROM (Pearson)
      TOEIC Preparation Interactive - CDROM (Pearson)
      Longman English Assessment - CDROM (Pearson)

      Please only get in touch about reviewing these products if you fully
      intend to review them as it will cost me to mail them to you, and
      I've promised the generous suppliers that these will be done in the
      next few newsletters.

      I look forward to hearing from you,

      Gavin