Early learning and language Internet site & research tool
- We are very happy to announce that the 'Not for profit' Kindersite
project is now online at http://www.kindersite.org and we invite you
all to come see and understand what we are trying to achieve.
PLEASE NOTE. This test version of the site is for educational
professionals and bone-fide parents of young children ONLY. The
childrens site is being built seperately.
There are 2 missions for the project:
1. To allow early learners worldwide access to the best graded
content available on the Internet in a safe and secure environment
and allow them to choose and use the content.
2. For qualified academic educational and language researchers to
study the childrens usage of the content and follow up their usage to
best understand outcomes of how and if technology should be
integrated in to the educational process and how young children
relate to non-native language content
We aks list members to help this stage of the project by:
1. Joining our advisory board (see
2. Helping 'tiny testers' to use the site and reporting back to us on
the outcome (positive or negative) - teachers and parents
3. Suggesting research projects based on the site
4. Any other form of help and support - we still desperately need
additional funding (corporate or private) to move the project on
Lastly - we are strictly controlling use of the site to ONLY
professionals in the educational community and parents of young
children and you will be asked to register to gain entry to the
working parts of the site. PLEASE DO NOT register any children at
this stage but only their caregivers.
Finally please feel free to contact me at the above if you have any
questions and I hope you enjoy using the site.
Joel H Josephson, Director
Web site : http://www.kindersite.org
Email : joel_Josephson@...
Early learners, education and technology - answering the questions