RE: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Discourse of discussion boards

  • Peacheypape@iam.net.ma
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 26 2:09 AM
      Hi Karen

      I haven't done any research, but you could try looking on SearchEnglish.
      You could search the ELT specific database of artciles. SE is also an
      example of what you describe, so you could use it a basis for research.
      http://searchenglish.britishcouncil.org

      The area related to this that I'm more interested in is what motivates
      people to post to such discussion boards etc.

      Help this is useful

      Nik Peachey
      Manager Teaching Websites
      British Council ELT Group