Timetabling software ...

  • Martin Eayrs
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2003
      A quick query ...

      I have unfortunately been roped in for timetabling next year's
      classes at my department, with all the headaches of room/staff/time
      permutations that involves.

      I'm not after sympathy, but would very much appreciate any
      suggestions regarding software that might facilitate this. I have a
      PC at work and a Macintosh at home, so either platform would be fine.

      Any suggestions as to how I can simplify this?

      Many thanks

      Martin Eayrs