Hello

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 4, 2003
      Dear Colleagues

      I'm new to this group and for the time being I'm simply introducing
      myself (very briefly!).

      I'm an ELT teacher (20 years) and DOS (7 years) at a school in
      Northern Spain.

      My students, my colleagues and myself all seem to share a love-hate
      relationship with computers, computer programs and on-line learning.
      Yes, but... Great, but... Fine, but...

      I'll try and post occasionally with something more substantial. At
      the moment, I'm reading through the various threads. I'm no expert,
      though a few of the topics do ring bells with me.

      Best wishes
      Mike Church
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MikesBits
    • Galina Afenko
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 21, 2005
        Hello everybody,

        I am a new member of your(our) SIG.
        My name is Galina, I am from Latvia.
        I enjoyed reading your discussion on CALL pronunciation as I have never thought about that but now I do.
        I have always said /kol/,but now I wonder if I was right.

        Looking forward to keeping in touch,
        Best wishes to all of you,

        Galina