ATTITUDES TOWARDS COMPUTER MEDIATED COMMUNICATION

  • Damianopoulos A. Damianos
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25 1:11 PM
      Dear Friends and Colleagues,

      I wish to thank you all for responding to my questionnaire which had to do with the use of ICT for the teaching of English and other languages. My apologies for its length. I hope I shall be in the position to make the results known as soon as possible.

      I now return to implore you for a much shorter one with only a few radio button clicks. It has to do with how you feel about computer mediated communication. The URL of the survey is the following: http://users.otenet.gr/~damker/feedbackcmcsurvey.htm . Please, spread the word so that as many colleagues as possible may respond.

      I express my gratitude again in anticipation of your precious help.

      Lots of hugs
      Damian.
      Damianopoulos A. Damianos
      Hellenic Open University M.Ed. TESOL student
      Teacher of English as a Foreign Language
      2nd Junior High School Corfu Greece
      E-mail: damker@...
      Yahoo!Messenger: damkerhou
      MSN Messenger: damker@...