Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Online Learning Focus Group

  • icvkh
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2003
      Dear Corrine,

      I have come across your nice e-mail inviting traners to join your testing
      online learning tools. I am interested in this topisc and offer my help.
      I´m a teacher and teacher-trainer trained by the British Council working in
      he Czech Republic.

      I am usually available on Tuesdays and Thursdays evening. However , I am
      leaving for IATEFL Brighton betwenn 20-27 April 2003.

      I look forward to hearing form you.
      Jana

      jilkova.icvkh@...