Vektor

  • María
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 25, 2003
      Hi all,

      We are testing in our institution a Platform-course called Vektor.
      Does anybody know anything about this application?

      www.vektor.com

      They have also a platform, but what we actually want to buy is a
      Business couse which need a tutor or teacher to be given.

      Thanks in advance,

      María Jordano
    • Corinne Wilhelm
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9, 2003
        I would be interested to hear more about Vektor, depending on the complexity
        your organisation is seeking, it is also possible to lease a platform, some
        are more flexible than others for example at http://www.abacus-uk.com you
        can lease the platform but there would be no learning management system for
        you to compare, contrast and correct learning performance, there is also no
        virtual classroom which I feel is a useful feature to have. The advantage
        of Abacus is that they have a course to qualify trainers to use the system
        which is very comprehensive, I finished the course in January and was glad
        to have done such a course before offering my services as an online tutor,
        there is a lot more to it than I would have imagined.

        If you want more information, feel free to contact me off list

        Have a great week!
        Corinne Wilhelm
        ***
        clever2gether@...