Pete's message

  • dteeler <dteeler@libero.it>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      HI all,
      It's a great idea Pete - one that we have tried
      before: I ran the first in Dublin, and then again the
      following year in Brighton, with space donated by
      Eric. However, the response from members ( list
      members and/or IATEFL members in general) was not
      great.

      In fact, it ended up being one person doing a lot of
      work...and no-one else. Despite promises from various
      participants prior to the conference that they would
      take a few minutes to post feedback of talks, or
      comments on event, nothing was posted.

      But if we can get active participation from SIG
      members I'm sure we might get a platform for this idea
      donated once again, and certainly support the idea.

      warm regards,
      Dede Teeler