R: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Digest Number 304

  • dteeler@libero.it
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
      Hello Robert,

      You're right, it should have happened by now. Despite the delay, you can
      rest assured that both your contributions from the VideoConferencing PCE
      held in March are in this month's CALL Review.

      Sorry for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you,
      warm regards,
      Dede Teeler
      editor: CALL Review

      Message: 3
      Date: Fri, 29 Nov 2002 16:38:43 +0100
      From: "Robert O'Dowd" <robert.odowd@...>

      By the way, do you know if they are going to
      publish our papers on videoconferening in the IATEFL SIG journal? I thought
      it would have happened by now.
      Best, robert
    • Maria Jordano
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2002
        Hi everyone,
        I don't know if you know Syllabus, which is somekind of�e-journal for higher education technology. Now they have an online radio and forum to discuss main topics of our field, like Telecollaboration, teahing tools, etc.
        http://www.syllabus.com/radio/index.asp
        Best regards,
        Mar�a

        Mar�a Jordano de la Torre