Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] free webeditor

  • Geoff Taylor
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2002
      Dear Robert

      >> Does anyone know of a free webeditor available to download from the
      >> internet? I am looking for something similar to Frontpage

      There's also Composer, a free Web editor that comes as part of the Netscape
      Web browser package. To quote from the latest version (7) FAQs page:

      "Netscape Composer is an editor that lets you create your own
      standards-compliant web documents. You don't have to know HTML to use
      Composer; it is as easy to use as a word processor. Toolbar buttons let you
      add lists, tables, images, links to other pages, colors, and font styles.
      You can see what your document will look like on the Web as you create it,
      and you can easily share your document with other users, no matter what type
      of browser or HTML capable e-mail program they use. With new One-Button
      Publishing you can easily save web documents to a server of your choice in
      just a few clicks."

      More info & download links at:
      http://channels.netscape.com/ns/browsers/default.jsp

      Geoff Taylor