Free chat rooms for websites

  • Clive Newton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002
      Dear all

      Thanks to information from this group, I was able to find a free chat room
      facility which I could make my own, and link to my own site (with multiple
      links - Chatroom 1, Chatroom 2, Chatroom 3 etc). This was Multicity.com.
      However, this organisation has now started charging for this service.

      Does anyone know of any other such facilities whcih are free?

      Clive

      Clive Newton
      Applied English Language Studies Unit
      Modern Languages Building