new member

  • Jason Hoy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1 5:27 PM
      Hello out there,

      I am a new mailing group member particularly interested in computer mediated communication to teach EFL. Is anyone using email, discussion boards, chat rooms, MOOs, etc., with English learners in foreign countries? What exactly are you doing with these kinds of communication, and how is it working out?

      Hope to hear from someone soon!

      Jason Hoy

    • Norma Brewer
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3 1:40 PM
        Dear Jason
        It would be helpful if you were to give some details about your teaching
        situation- country, age and level of learners, equipment and facilities
        available, to enable members to offer useful comments.
        Have you looked at back correspondence?
        Norma Brewer
        A UK member
        nlbrewer@...

        I am a new mailing group member particularly interested in computer
        mediated communication to teach EFL. Is anyone using email, discussion
        boards, chat rooms, MOOs, etc., with English learners in foreign
        countries? What exactly are you doing with these kinds of communication,
        and how is it working out?

        Hope to hear from someone soon!

        Jason Hoy

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to