Re: [IATEFLComputer Sig] Word smith tool

  • Sylviane Granger
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hi Liliana,

      you will find all the information you need and more on Mike Scott's website

      http://www.liv.ac.uk/~ms2928/

      Have fun: it's a great program!

      Sylviane

      At 08:38 AM 10/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:

      >Hello everybody!!!
      >
      >Does any of you have information about the program WORD SMITH TOOL?
      >
      >I'm really interesting on it. I'd like to buy it if possible.
      >
      >Thank you and keep in touch!
      >
      >Prof.Liliana Buitrago.
      >
      >lilib17@...
      >
      >UNEFM. Venezuela

    • Dennis Newson
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
        I'm writing from memory ( a dangerous thing for me to do.....) but I think WordTool is now sold by
        OUP.

        Dennis--
        Dennis Newson (retired)
        formerly at the University of Osnabrueck, Germany
        List Manager CETEFL-L
      • Peter Ruthven-Stuart
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 27, 2002
          > Prof.Liliana Buitrago wrote:

          > Does any of you have information about the program WORD SMITH TOOL?

          Yes, my 'Concordancing' site may be of use:

          http://www.nsknet.or.jp/~peterr-s/concordancing/

          Peter Ruthven-Stuart
          http://www.hokuriku-u.ac.jp/p-ruthven/survey/