Word smith tool

  • liliana buitrago
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
      Hello everybody!!!

      Does any of you have information about the program WORD SMITH TOOL?

      I'm really interesting on it. I'd like to buy it if possible.

      Thank you and keep in touch!

      Prof.Liliana Buitrago.

      lilib17@...

      UNEFM. Venezuela

    • Sylviane Granger
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
        Hi Liliana,

        you will find all the information you need and more on Mike Scott's website

        http://www.liv.ac.uk/~ms2928/

        Have fun: it's a great program!

        Sylviane

        At 08:38 AM 10/21/2002 -0700, you wrote:

        >Hello everybody!!!
        >
        >Does any of you have information about the program WORD SMITH TOOL?
        >
        >I'm really interesting on it. I'd like to buy it if possible.
        >
        >Thank you and keep in touch!
        >
        >Prof.Liliana Buitrago.
        >
        >lilib17@...
        >
        >UNEFM. Venezuela

      • Dennis Newson
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 21, 2002
          I'm writing from memory ( a dangerous thing for me to do.....) but I think WordTool is now sold by
          OUP.

          Dennis--
          Dennis Newson (retired)
          formerly at the University of Osnabrueck, Germany
          List Manager CETEFL-L
        • Peter Ruthven-Stuart
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 27, 2002
            > Prof.Liliana Buitrago wrote:

            > Does any of you have information about the program WORD SMITH TOOL?

            Yes, my 'Concordancing' site may be of use:

            http://www.nsknet.or.jp/~peterr-s/concordancing/

            Peter Ruthven-Stuart
            http://www.hokuriku-u.ac.jp/p-ruthven/survey/