Teaching English with Technology - August issue

  • Jarek Krajka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2002
      Dear List Members,
      It is my pleasure to announce that the new issue of Teaching English with
      Technology is up on the Web at http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm. The
      contents of the current issue are the following:
      Article: "Web-Based Project Learning and EFL Learners: A Chinese Example" by
      Peiya Gu
      Internet Lesson Plans: "World Wide William - A Shakespeare Project" by Iwona
      Filip; "Finding Proverbs on the Web" by Shiao-Chuan Kung
      A Word from a Techie: "Correcting Student Work with the Computer - Using
      Dedicated Software and a Word Processor" by Jarek Krajka
      On the Web: "Hot English Magazine (http://www.hotenglishmagazine.com/)" by
      Guo Shesen
      Software: "Uses of Educational Software by ESL Parents in the United States"
      by Hee-Jung Jung.
      You are invited to browse through the August issue, as well as all the
      previous Journal issues on the Journal website. If you want to become the
      Journal subscriber free of charge and receive a new issue as an html email
      attachment, you can email the editor at jkrajka@... with
      the subject "Subscription Request".

      Best regards,

      Jarek Krajka
      Editor, "Teaching English with Technology"
      http://www.iatefl.org.pl/call/callnl.htm
      Maria Curie-Sklodowska University, Lublin, Poland
      jarek.krajka@...
      jkrajka@...

      ---