controversial statements

  • pdrury@bsg.ac.uk
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2002
      Dear all,

      I'm preparing a teacher training course based around using IT in the
      langauge classroom, I thought it might be nice to start off by discussing
      some controversial statements. eg The one about computers not replacing
      teachers but teachers who can use computers replacing those that can't.
      (Very badly paraphrased, sorry)I'd be very interested to hear any others
      you may know alternatively you may have your own view point that would be
      very discussable. Interested to hear anything and everything. The shorter
      and snappier the better.

      Thanks
      Paul

      Paul Drury
      pdrury@...
    • Jeffrey Earp
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 27, 2002
        Dear Paul,
        How about this one?

        "Any teacher that can be replaced by technology--should be."
        Arthur C. Clarke, "Hammer of the Gods"

        Regards,
        Jeff
        jeff@...